Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Have you ever tried to change yourself?

I have! And it sucks. Change is so FREAKING difficult!!!! I used to be positive and optimistic... that change was possible. After trying to change for years, I am tired.



And, it's not that I haven't succeeded in changing myself. It's just that even the success that I have had, does not feel good.



How about you?Have you ever tried to change yourself?
What makes it difficult is not just that you want to change (and all the things that requires), but that others are not willing to accept that change in you, so you feel all your efforts are going nowhereHave you ever tried to change yourself?
Don't change yourself.

No matter what you try to do deep down inside you will always be the same person.

:)
no

…………………………………..,-”””ˉ””-,

……………………………....,~”……….\

………………………..…,~”……..……...\

……………………..…,-“…………….......|

... ... ... …….….….,-“…………………....|

……………………/.............................…

………….………/……………………......|

…………….…../………………………...|

………………./…………………..,?_?...|

………………/…………………,-,-~-,-~’,

……………../……………….,-“ ( . . o)_o)

……………./………………./ . . .“-~“ . . ˉˉˉˉˉ””~-,

……………|………………..| . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,-~“~,

……………|…………….....| . . . . . . . . . . . . . /:::::::\

……………|…………….....| . . . . . . . . . . . . . |::::::::l

……………|………………..\ . . . ._ . . . . . . . . “-,???-”

…………....|………………..”-, . .(..”~,------------~”

… ………….|._………………..”~,..”~-‘---,………………,-…

………….,~” . ˉ”~,……………….ˉ”~~-”,-\………….,-“-,”~, . .”-,

……….,-“….,~”,-~”\…..-‘.,???………………”-,……… . . “-, ”-, .

………..\,,-“,~”……/…..,-“ . .”-,…………..’-,.”-,……..) . . . .”-,,-

………….’-,……..(,--,.,-“ . . . . |…………….”-,”-,,(“-~”-,””~~~”

…………….ˉ”””ˉ,-“, .), . . . . ,-“……………….”-,\,.”..,-“

………………….’-, .”.,“-,_??~”……………………”.”-,”

…………………..”~”-,.\,…,--~~~-,………………,~’,

…………………………ˉ”~/ . . . . . .)……………,”-~’,

…………………….....…./ . . . . . . |--??????--,~””ˉ . . .)_

………………………….,-“ . . . . . .,-“………/ . . . . . . , .)

…………………………( . . . . . ,. . , “)……”-, . . . . .) ,’-“

…………………………..”~-,?_ . .)_,|-“……….ˉ”””””';
Yep. I used to be really really messed up....so...I made it a point to better myself and change my ways and my way of thinking about things.



I succeeded in changing myself, and I love it. I'm very proud of the person I am today.
yeah, i had..but it's too hard aight :P
Significant change requires significant time. Patience helps.
  • where to find dog costumes
  • How to make your own bed sheets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment