Monday, November 22, 2010

If you could start over somewhere new...how would you change?

so if you got the opportunity to go somewhere completely new and be whatever person you wanted...how would you change yourself?



it seems like when people know you its hard to change. so if you got this opportunity who would you become and why?If you could start over somewhere new...how would you change?
I would ... wish I'd been nicer when I was younger, especially to my family. I would go back and be more hard-working, and I would want to become a doctor. I would be more religious. I would learn how to talk to people and make friends. I would have stopped being so lazy. But mostly, I would have been nicer. A lot nicer.If you could start over somewhere new...how would you change?
Well, I wouldn't have 5 kids, I guarantee you that!
I'm kind of happy with who I am, to be honest. I just wish I had more time to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment