Saturday, November 20, 2010

When you change something about yourself.......?

Do you find it interesting how others around you seem to justify why they would never or could never do it?



Eg. I have lost 30kgs through a change in lifestyle. Everyone seems to justify why they are overweight to me and every converstation is about weightloss and their failures at attempts etc.



eg. Gave up smoking cold turkey after smoking for 16 or so years. Again, everyone justify's their habit to me by the myriad of excuses....



Do you feel by changing yourself in positive ways, it forces people to take a deep look at themselves? I do. Sometimes when they don't like what they see they try and pull you down with them as well. You? Share your stories.When you change something about yourself.......?
I find that people who have failed at such things seem to always know the best way to accomplish it.When you change something about yourself.......?
yes they always speak negative of me and themselves.... funny that.
Ya that is strange isn't it?



I'm stuck somewhere in between. I wanna give up smoking, but I am afraid to make that big step.



(I think when you change for the better, and the people around you give excuses for what they do.....they are having a hard time accepting that they have a crutch.
  • how to get back with your ex boyfrien
  • triumphed over adversity
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment