Monday, November 22, 2010

Have you ever tried to change yourself?

I have! And it sucks. Change is so FREAKING difficult!!!! I used to be positive and optimistic... that change was possible. After trying to change for years, I am tired.



How about you?Have you ever tried to change yourself?
Yes I have...Have you ever tried to change yourself?
depends on what you're changing..
yes
yeah...went for my morning walk..took.my little chihuahua with me....
nahh i'm always going to be psycho might as well embrace it
my new year's resolution is... to change my wardrobe... easy eh?
Lol! Actually I did, a couple years ago. And thank goodness I did....



If you need help, this song gave me lots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y944YxuE1

xx
i don't know how to change :(

i think i will always be the same
definetly

tried to talk less, and be less boring.... and act more girly.... NOOOOTTTTT happening
Yea. I lost 20lbs. Now I feel healthier and look better... change can be good
Yes. It's a lot of hard work but sometimes you really need to change.
of course not, i'm perfect :)
I trying to go from likeing guys to likeing girls. I like girls emotionally, like friendship, and guys physically, emotionally (as in more that friendship) and mentally, i naturally look for guys.



Put it this way: when i see a pretty girl, i'll think, ';hmmm i wonder if she's a good friend'; and when i see a cute guy, i'll think, ';he's cute. Should i talk to him? No, he night be str8. But who cares he's cute.';



And i'm trying to change that to the other way around. so far, i'm only hurting myself. My church is trying to help convert me. I want to, but it's like a part of me thats hard wired. I think Its who i am.



I've been trying to change that since the begining of december. So far, the only improvement i see is i masterbate less.



I still like, love, guys and i just like girls.
Yes
  • guy myspace
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment