Monday, November 22, 2010

Honestly, would you ever change the way you look for your bg/gf?

This goes out to both girls and guys - would you ever change yourself just to please your significant other?

If you would, how far would you go?



I'm really interested in knowing what some of you think. :)Honestly, would you ever change the way you look for your bg/gf?
If it is minor changes why not. Like hair color or losing a little weight, it all depends on what both sides are comfortable with. Everyone has to adjust a little to their partner and make compromises.Honestly, would you ever change the way you look for your bg/gf?
hmmm nope u are who u are never change for nobody cuz then u wont be happy with urself



answer mine please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
no
No, they should accept you how you are.
depends. i wouldnt be opposed to helpful suggestions on the way that i dressed from a girlfriend, but if she was completely trying to change everything i wore then no i wouldnt.
Well I might changes little things but not the whole way I am because first of all they met me the way I am that's the way they feel in love. So if i change I would be someone I'm not and I wouldn't be the same person they met and fell in love with. By changing I might change the way I dress one day or go out some where I normally won't but they would.
Normally, I would say no, but if I know I will enjoy being new, and that makes him happy then I would consider changing a little, i would anything to please him!
i think that theres only so much you can change about yourself before to gets too hard to maintain. i think i would put more effort in to impress a guy but thats probably it.
If I liked his idea I would. I wouldnt do something I wasnt comfortable with tho.
well if ur together in the 1st place than u should like eachother for who u r...no need to change
I think no matter what we change for a boy or girl we're with, even in the slightest. You adapt to eachother. That being said, I would think that a true love wouldn't ask you to change youreself. So I wouldn't change in any way besides the ways I felt I needed to. Do things for yourself, they should like you for who you are.
helll no!



they get with you cuz of how your are right? so they shouldnt try to change you for anything because he/she shose you for you.. guys or MOSTLY GIRLS that do that are stupid as hell just insecure and not matture..



I dont think anyone should change for their significant other. THEY SHOULD LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE
No. They chose me for who I was then, if they didn't like what they got, then they can move the **** along :)
If she wanted me to gain a little weight (which she does) or keep my hair short, it's not a big deal.
doesnt make much sense your question being that i wouldnt date someone unless i could always be myself around them. i think everyone should agree with me on that

No comments:

Post a Comment