Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How much you will try to change yourself in this new year ?

I will improve my studies %26amp; try to get good% in my college.How much you will try to change yourself in this new year ?
not a bit. i love myself.How much you will try to change yourself in this new year ?
i always try to make the best of my life in the circumstances i am in. i always try to make things improve, but that is an on going thing and not a new year once a year thing! if you want to change you will, but its an on going process.
I have a lot of energy I channel into negative things, I want to turn that around next year into something positive like stopping been a self-pitying single mum and getting a career.

So im going to try and change myself a lot next year.
l try each year but always end up the same

old slob at the end of the year vowing to

improve next year
majorily and with absolute happiness
There are a lot of people who use self-talk to handle what is going on inside their minds. When self-talk is not monitored cautiously it can lead to drastic effects not only on one檚 personality but also affects mentality and psychology. Self-talk is a conversation which we conduct with ourselves. In literature we call it soliloquy, confabulation. Brain檚 reticular activating system never forgets what we repeat again and again. Ironically this system can not recognize what is beneficial to the individual and what is not. Think you can, think you can't; either way, you'll be right- a saying goes like this. Therefore when ever we 榯alk?with ourselves, we should be cautious, very cautious in fact. There are a lot of audio programs which can help and there are a lot of online books. If I recall there is a book 榮elf-talk solutions?which is every effective in this scenario.
I'll give it the usual half-hearted attempt then give up by February - why change the habit of a lifetime?
develop my romantic self

thats it really
i try to change every day...the new year makes no difference to me. it's just another day that i try to do better...and fail miserably might i add

No comments:

Post a Comment